We all love snuggling into bed and night into our warm duvet. As soon as our head hits the pillow we can feel ourselves drifting off into a peaceful sleep, not thinking about the thought of getting up for work the next day.
However, that isn't how all of us feel.
Our bed is meant to be the safe haven of where you want to be after a night out, if you are ill, upset or feeling very tired, yet why do we fill it with rubbish bedding pillows that do nothing for our comfort and support?
Well at Duvet and Pillow Warehouse, we have come up with some top ideas to make sure that you know which pillows are the best to buy in order for you to get that perfect night's sleep.
Feather pillows and down pillows, such as goose down pillows are usually the most comfortable but also the most expensive.
The question is, which one should you go for?
- If you want to feel like you are resting on a cloud a 100 per cent down pillow is the way to go.
- If a slightly firmer feel is preferable, go for a blend of feathers and down.
- If you are looking for that complete firm pillow then 100 per cent feather pillow is highly recommended.
- From time to time, bedding pillows do get dirty and need to be regularly washed to reduce dust mites and other bacterial like dead skin. Most bedding pillows can be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cycle and dried in the tumble dryer on a low heat. Some people suggest putting a tennis ball or pair of CLEAN trainers in the machine too to help beat out any clumps that may have formed during washing.
- And if your pillows aren't dirty but just need fluffing, place them in the dryer on low heat with a damp washcloth.